This is an accessibility statement from Hintech Recruiting LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Hintech Recruiting LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Hintech Recruiting:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- The owner and staff at Hintech Recruiting have access to an accessibility professional to help address issues should they arise. Hintech Recruiting also encourages companies requesting job applicants to list all physical expectations of open positions in order to ensure applicants have a full view of all aspects of the open position (such as refilling a copy machine, lifting a box of copy paper, etc.)
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hintech Recruiting is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hintech Recruiting. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hintech Recruiting:
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Hintech Recruiting is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS)
Hintech Recruiting is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are older than 2 major versions
- Mobile operating systems that are older than 3 years
- We support these popular web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, all other browsers are not tested or supported.
Accessibility of Hintech Recruiting relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Hintech Recruiting , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Hintech Recruiting:
- Resume upload: As of now, the applicants are expected to upload their resumes as a PDF or DOC only. If the job applicant does not have access to these programs, there is no place to accept snail mail or ATS at the moment because we do not keep a public address. We are considering a PO Box if there is an ongoing need. Contact us and we will give you an address to snail mail your resume.
Hintech Recruiting LLC assessed the accessibility of Hintech Recruiting by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Hintech Recruiting is available at: Hintech Recruiting website evaluation is ongoing using the technologies available via https://accessibilityinsights.io/ and https://wave.webaim.org/.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Hintech Recruiting LLC
Founder Hintech Recruiting, LLC